The Ghana Football Association (GFA) has announced that coach Baba Nuhu Mallam will continue to hold his position as Coach of the female U-17 team, popularly known as the Black Maidens.
The Pearl Pia Ladies Coach has been in office for the past one year – played two FIFA U-17 female World Cup qualifiers before the competition was suspended because of COVID-19.
Baba Nuhu is a GFA Coaching instructor was an assistant coach of the Maidens in 2018 when Ghana played at the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Uruguay. He has been Black Maidens Head Coach since January 2020.
Black Maidens Technical team:
- Baba Nuhu Mallam – Head Coach
- Emmanuel Kwesi Selassi – Assistant Coach
- Joe Nana Adarkwa – Assistant Coach (Physical Trainer)
- Memunatu Sulemana – Goal Keepers Trainer
- Maame Antwi- Gyamfi – Team Doctor
- Elizabeth Taylor – Physiotherapist
- Lorraine Arko – Team Nurse
- Naomi Abdulai – Equipment Officer
- Theresa Slippy Mensah – Welfare Officer